How to make this summer an unforgettable one.

10:44 AM

Since I just finished my semester at university and I am on vacation it means it is summer. In El Salvador August is the hot month when we all go to beaches and relax for a bit, as it is around the corner I decided to share with you few things that make my summer an incredible one.







1.Water
I love water like you have no idea, it has been one of the things i have always loved, it is better than soda  and it is healthy. Water is not just going to stop the thirsty you, but it is going to help you be in shape and has so many good things which are going to help your body stay in balance, if you do not like water you can chop some fruit or take some mint on it so you can drink it.



2.Read
Whether it is a book, an article from a magazine or one from your favourite newspaper, is a great idea to enjoy your summer, I have just finished a book called ANDY'S JOURNAL actually it's a children book but I find it pretty interesting and readable.




3.  Travel
Travel is not just about going somewhere for me it is about discovering who you are and exploring new stuff, life is better when you explore and discover.Here is a blog I do enjoy reading ; she is a inspiration and you will enojy reading it too,there you can find more travel tips for this summer. Traveling does not fave to be the fanciest trip in the world, being in your town or city can be taken as traveling, maybe there are places you haven't discovered yet and may be amazing places to go have an adventure. In El Salvador are lots of beautiful places I haven't gone and plan to go.



4. Workout
Months ago I had to be in control with my doctor because of some disorders i am having and I have to struggle with it, she asked me to eat less and gave me a diet to follow, but as the kid i am i couldn't, I mean I am a big food lover and for that I have to workout instead; she said if i couldn't follow the diet I had to excercies at least 15 mins per day which I found pretty fair, so I am doing it and I like it how you this can blow your mind and make you feel instantly COOL FOR THE SUMMER.



5. Do
Whatever you love and you feel okay doing, if you like reading then do it, if you like painting as I do then do it,if you like going out do it, whatever you love is okay, just do it and don't try to find a cool pace or a perfect one to create what you want, make it perfect yourself.


So, this is what I believe will make a summer an amazing one and there is no need for you to spend tons of money on something to make it countable.

Share with me, what makes your summer something special.
oxox

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Subscribe